Saturday, November 22, 2014

TV SHOW: How To Get Away With Murder

Well, the Title alone could get you thinking like… WTF? 



For me, sincerely, I never wanted to even see the pilot episode. All i had in my head was… This people have started again o. After checking that the lead cast was Viola Davis, I told myself, babes, try this. Trust me, it really was worth my time. 

Still on the pilot Episode, the edit was superb. ermmm, am i permitted to say the edit was delicious? OH MY!!! everything in me longed to see episode 2. A well told story that would make u stick to your screen. Lemme not say much. please, just see this. Oh yes, I thought Vampire diaries was my best. Sorry love… Found a new addiction.

On episode 9 this week. Watch the Trailer




How to Get Away with Murder is an American serial legal drama series that premiered on ABC on September 25, 2014. The series was created by Peter Nowalk, produced by Shonda Rhimes and distributed by ABC Studios. Viola Davis stars as a law professor at a prestigious Philadelphia university who, with her students, becomes entwined in a murder plot. The series airs in the slot after Scandal on Thursdays at 10:00 p.m.
The pilot was favorably received by critics, specifically praising Viola Davis' performance. The series premiere had more than 14 million viewers on live broadcast, and over 20 million with DVR.

SYNOPSIS

A group of ambitious law students and their brilliant criminal defense professor become involved in a twisted murder plot that promises to change the course of their lives.


REGULAR CAST
  • Viola Davis as Professor Annalise Keating, J.D.
  • Billy Brown as Detective Nate Lahey
  • Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins
  • Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh
  • Katie Findlay as Rebecca Sutter
  • Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt
  • Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone
  • Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo
  • Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino
  • Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom, J.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment