Tuesday, November 25, 2014

MOVIE REVIEW: Snowpiercer


Now, this is one of those movies that reminds me of Titanic, Nigerian politics, and maybe...livelihood generally. a must see already showing at the cinemas.


Saw this movie some days back and wont lie to you, actually saw it twice. one tiny tear dropped at the point it was revealed that those at the tail were eating their own SH*T literally. more like survival of the fittest.

Makes me think of 'Oh, how do those in power really manage it. They are no super humans, they are like you and me. For me, I love the movie.  Watch and thank me later... if you have the time, Tell me what you think of the movie. Maybe I am wrong.


Snowpiercer is a 2013 South Korean science fiction action film based on the French graphic novel Le Transperceneige by Jacques Lob, Benjamin Legrand and Jean-Marc Rochette. The film is directed by Bong Joon-ho, and written by Bong andKelly Masterson. The film marks Bong's English-language debut; approximately 80% of the film was shot in English.

SYNOPSIS

Set in a future where a failed climate-change experiment kills all life on the planet except for a lucky few who boarded the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe, where a class system emerges


The film stars Chris Evans, Song Kang-ho, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Octavia Spencer, John Hurt, and Ed Harris.


No comments:

Post a Comment